BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Ray White Noosa - Holiday Noosa
1/37 HASTINGS ST NOOSA HEADS PH 07 5447 2021
By booking with Ray White Noosa - Holiday Noosa You agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions. We may revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time by updating our website. The revised terms will take effect from when they are posted.
1. Guest accommodation is for short-term residential purposes only, and not covered by the Residential Tenancies Act. The premises are let to accommodate only the number of people specified in the booking, for the period specified in the booking. Overloading will render the guests liable for extra charges and risk immediate eviction and forfeiture of any unused tariff.
2. Functions and parties are strictly prohibited. Any type of function, party, or gathering of people in excess of the number of people specified in the booking, may incur a function fee of between $1000 and $5000. This fee will be determined at the absolute discretion of the property manager, is non-negotiable and will be debited from your credit card, or recovered by other means. In addition to this fee, additional cleaning and repair/replacement costs may be charged.
3. Care of the premises, and the peace and comfort of surrounding residents must be respected at all times. The property manager will investigate reports of, or suspicion of property damage and/or antisocial behaviour. Such behaviour may, at the absolute discretion of the property manager, result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of any unused tariff.
4. With regard to telephone, postal, or email bookings. We will always attempt to accurately describe a property and its facilities. Experience shows that some confusion/misinterpretation is always possible. Therefore No responsibility is accepted for errors and omissions contained in any communications, our wesite or holiday brochure.
5. We cannot be held responsible for the decisions of the owners of premises (i.e. sale of the property, alterations/repairs, withdrawal of the premises from the letting pool, or other act including increase of tariffs), which may affect this booking. In the event of a property becoming unavailable, every effort will be made to find alternative accommodation. Where the property owner cancels a booking all deposits will be refunded.
6. If the guest cancels the booking, and three months (90 days) notice is given the deposit will be refunded (less a $150.00 administration fee). If the guest cancels a booking with less than 3 months (89 days) notice, the deposit will not be refunded unless the property is re-let for the period of the cancelled booking. In this case the administration fee of $150.00 will be retained. If a guest wishes to reduce the period of the booking NO REFUND of unused tariff will be considered.
7. Acceptance of deposits by Ray White Noosa - Holiday Noosa shall not impose any obligation on the part of Ray White Noosa - Holiday Noosa to provide any product or service or guarantee any price quoted or published.
8. Payment of a deposit and/or receipt of key/s are deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
9. To confirm your reservation you must pay the holding deposit at the time of booking. The outstanding deposit amount and the latest date for payment are specified in the booking confirmation letter you will receive. If the full deposit is not received within that time your reservation will lapse and the holding deposit (less an administration fee of $150) will be refunded to you. The full Tariff must be paid a week prior to check-in.
10. If your arrival date is between 18 December and 02 January, the full tariff must be received no later than one month (30 days) prior to the arrival date. Failure to pay the full tariff by this date may result in your booking being cancelled and forfeiture of any deposits already paid unless the property is re-let for the period of the cancelled booking. In this case the administration fee of $150.00 will be retained. There are some properties that full payment is required 3 months prior.
11. "Late Arrivals"If you are arriving outside normal business hours, any outstanding tariff will be deducted from the nominated credit card prior to close of business. We accept MC or Visa (surcharge applies). No cheques are accepted within 7 days of arrival. Contact Ray White Noosa - Holiday Noosa during office hours to advise your expected arrival time and instructions for a code to our key safe so that you can collect the keys after hours. If this has not been pre-arranged, please phone 0447 428 121 sixty minutes prior to your arrival. This may incur a $80.00 call out fee. All balance of monies must be paid prior to key collection.
12. The premises are available from 2pm on day of arrival and are to be vacated no later than 10am on the day of departure. Failure to depart by 10am without prior arrangement will incur additional charge of $50 per hour past 10 am.
13. The premises will be cleaned and the linen changed midway through your stay where the booking is for 10 days and more. For longer stays cleaning and linen changes will occur weekly. Additional cleans, linen, towels, face towels, etc. can be arranged by the property manager. Extra charges will apply. On your day of departure the premises must be left in a clean and tidy state, all rubbish removed, and all dishes washed, or additional cleaning charges may be incurred.
14. Not all properties have telephone/internet facilities; if these facilities are important to you, please confirm their availability with our office prior to arrival.
15. When Internet access is provided. The Property Owner and Ray White Noosa - Holiday Noosa will provide the equipment and a valid user account in good faith, and cannot be held responsible for anything arising from its use or temporary non- availability. Any service difficulties, once reported to the property manager will be relayed to the service provider for rectification.
16. Guests are responsible for any loss or damage to fittings, fixtures and any items in the premises, including keys and remote controls, WHETHER ACCIDENTAL OR OTHERWISE. Guests will be charged for the repair or replacement of any such loss or damage at the absolute discretion of the property manager. All damage and/or losses are to be reported immediately. Acceptance of keys and giving us credit card details is approval by you for us to charge you for any damage or loss reported, or discovered after checkout.
17. Guests shall only park cars and/or trailers, or other vehicles in specified areas allocated for that purpose.
18. Ray White Noosa - Holiday Noosa accepts no responsibility for guests personal property left on the property. The guest is responsible for maintaining the security of the property throughout, and immediately after their stay. Any loss of items from or damage to the property resulting from the windows and/or doors being left unlocked may be recovered from the guest by whatever means available to the property manager and/or property owner.
19. Pets are NOT ALLOWED on the premises unless the property manager and property owners give prior approval. Pets reported and/or discovered on the property, and found to be in the control of guests or associated people will render the guests liable for extra charges and risk immediate eviction and forfeiture of any unused tariff. All pet friendly properties incur a non-refundable $100 fee
20. Guests and visitors to the property are not to smoke inside the premises. Those smoking outside must properly dispose of all butts and other related material. Any additional cleaning costs associated with smoking will be recovered from the guest.
21. All keys/remotes must be returned to our office on departure - no more than two sets of keys are available to guests. Lost keys will incur a recutting charge and may incur locksmiths fees and/or lock replacement fees. If keys/remotes are left inside the property and not returned to our office a $30.00 fee will apply - no exceptions.
22. For lockouts after hours, a $80.00 call out fee will be charged. Please call our after hours number 0447 428 121 . Keys must be collected from Hastings Street and significant delays can be expected
23. If the property manager believes that these Terms and Conditions have been breached, we may inspect the property at any time during your stay upon demand and without notice. An after-hours callout fee of up to $80.00 will be charged for any situation requiring the attendance of the property manager outside of business hours. Any breaches of these Terms & Conditions or failure to comply with the property managers directions will render the guests liable for extra charges and risk immediate eviction and forfeiture of any unused tariff.
24. Guests are responsible for the proper loading and use of lift equipment. Overloading of lifts may result in damage to equipment and may require expensive maintenance callouts. Any costs deemed to be associated with a guests improper use of a lift will be recovered from the guest by whatever means available.
25. Tariffs are current as per the tariff sheet, brochure and website, and are subject to change without notice. No responsibility is accepted for errors and omissions contained on this website, holiday accommodation brochure or tariff sheet.
26. New building and renovations are common in Noosa. Unfortunately the notification of surrounding property owners/managers of such work is not a common practice. If we are aware of work that will adversely affect your stay we will advise you prior to arrival. Where building or other work, of which we were not aware, does adversely affects your stay we will attempt to minimise its effect, but cannot be held responsible for the any disturbance or inconvenience caused.
27. As with all holiday letting, unexpected situations can cause inconvenience (i.e. electrical and appliance malfunctions, storms, excessive rain, flooding, and basic wear and tear). All reported cases effecting the enjoyment of the property will be dealt with in a diligent and professional manager by the property manager. Claims for compensation will not be considered (except at the absolute discretion of the property manager). Threats of legal action will be ignored unless presented in an appropriate form by a qualified legal practitioner.
28. Reservations do not automatically repeat. If you wish to reserve the same property for the same period the following year YOU MUST make that reservation prior to your departure. Usual reservation arrangements apply.
29. A security bond is required for all properties. The amount of the security bond will depend on the property booked:
$500 for a unit
$2000 for a house or luxury unit, and $3000 for a luxury house
$5000 for any bookings of 8 adults or more
30. A booking fee of $50 applies to all bookings
A valid credit card (Master Card or Visa) imprint or pre-authorisation will be signed/processed at time of check in. If upon inspection of the property following departure there are no outstanding charges this pre-authorisation will be allowed to lapse. If the property is not left to our satisfaction, Ray White Noosa - Holiday Noosa will retain the full security bond amount until all additional costs associated with your stay have been finalised. The remainder of your security bond will be transferred back into your nominated bank account.
If no credit card is available a cash security bond paid at our office will be required before keys are released. Refund or retention of all or part of a security bond does not limit the right of Ray White Noosa - Holiday Noosa to recover further costs from the guest through our legal department.
Travel with Confidence and Ensure you have Travel Insurance