Terms and Conditions
By booking with Holiday Noosa You agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions. We may revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time by updating our website. The revised terms will take effect from when they are posted.
General terms and conditions
- Payment of a deposit and/or receipt of key/s are deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Telephone, postal, or email bookings. We will always attempt to accurately describe a property and its facilities. Experience shows that some confusion/misinterpretation is always possible. Therefore No responsibility is accepted for errors and omissions contained in any communications, our website or holiday brochure.
- We cannot be held responsible for the decisions of the owners of premises (i.e. sale of the property, alterations/repairs, withdrawal of the premises from the letting pool, or other act including increase of tariffs), which may affect this booking. In the event of a property becoming unavailable, every effort will be made to find alternative accommodation. Where the property owner cancels a booking all deposits will be refunded.
- Acceptance of deposits by Holiday Noosa shall not impose any obligation on the part of Holiday Noosa to provide any product or service or guarantee any price quoted or published.
- We accept MasterCard or Visa (2% surcharge applies).
- No cheques are accepted within 7 days of arrival
- The premises will be cleaned and the linen changed midway through your stay where the booking is for 10 days and more or by prior arrangement with the Property Manager. For longer stays cleaning and linen changes will occur weekly. Additional cleans, linen, towels, face towels, etc. can be arranged by the property manager. Extra charges will apply.
- Not all properties have telephone/internet facilities; if these facilities are important to you, please confirm their availability with our office prior to arrival.
- When Internet access is provided. The Property Owner and Holiday Noosa will provide the equipment and a valid user account in good faith, and cannot be held responsible for anything arising from its use or temporary non- availability. Any service difficulties, once reported to the property manager will be relayed to the service provider for rectification.
- Holiday Noosa accepts no responsibility for guests personal property left on the property. The guest is responsible for maintaining the security of the property throughout, and immediately after their stay. Any loss of items from or damage to the property resulting from the windows and/or doors being left unlocked may be recovered from the guest by whatever means available to the property manager and/or property owner.
- Tariffs are current as per the tariff sheet, brochure and website, and are subject to change without notice. No responsibility is accepted for errors and omissions contained on this website, holiday accommodation brochure or tariff sheet.
- New building and renovations are common in the Sunshine Coast. Unfortunately the notification of surrounding property owners/managers of such work is not a common practice. If we are aware of work that will adversely affect your stay we will advise you prior to arrival. Where building or other work, of which we were not aware, does adversely affects your stay we will attempt to minimise its effect, but cannot be held responsible for the any disturbance or inconvenience caused.
- As with all holiday letting, unexpected situations can cause inconvenience (i.e. electrical and appliance malfunctions, storms, excessive rain, flooding, and basic wear and tear). All reported cases effecting the enjoyment of the property will be dealt with in a diligent and professional manager by the property manager. Claims for compensation will not be considered after you have departed.
Guest Code of Conduct
- A Noosa Shire Council Local Law for Short Term Accommodation (Administration (Amendment) Subordinate Local Law (No. 1) 2021), requires guests to behave in the following manner. (i) each vehicle used by an occupant of the premises must— (A) be stored in a manner that does not cause a nuisance or inconvenience to adjoining premises; and (B) be parked within the parking facilities at the premises. (ii) each occupant of the premises who enters, uses or occupies the premises, including any outdoor area of the premises, for example, an outdoor entertainment area, deck, balcony, swimming pool or spa, must not— (A) detrimentally affect the residential amenity (including but not limited to noise, overlooking or light spill) enjoyed by residents adjoining, or in the vicinity of, the premises; or (B) cause a nuisance (including a noise nuisance); or (C) display unacceptable behaviour, for example— • loud aggressive behaviour;• yelling, screaming, arguing;• excessively loud cheering, clapping or singing; or (D) create a level of noise which is in excess of the acceptable levels described by Queensland Government legislation for environmental protection (noise); (iii) an occupant of the premises must not sleep or camp on the premises in a tent, caravan, campervan or similar facility; (iv) pets occupying the premises must be managed and not cause a nuisance (including a noise nuisance); (v) each occupant of the premises must store general waste (including the separation of recyclable waste) produced as a result of the ordinary use or occupation of the premises in a waste container; (vi) each occupant of the premises must ensure that the premises, including the grounds of the premises, are kept in a safe and tidy condition.
- Guest accommodation is for short-term residential purposes only, and not covered by the Residential Tenancies Act. The premises are let to accommodate only the number of people specified in the booking, for the period specified in the booking. Overloading will render the guests liable for extra charges and risk immediate eviction and forfeiture of any unused tariff.
- Functions and parties are strictly prohibited. Any type of function, party, or gathering of people in excess of the number of people specified in the booking, may incur a function fee of between $1000 and $5000. This fee will be determined at the absolute discretion of the property manager, is non-negotiable and will be debited from your credit card, or recovered by other means. In addition to this fee, additional cleaning and repair/replacement costs may be charged. In additional guests will be immediate evicted from the premises and forgo any unused tariff.
- Care of the premises, and the peace and comfort of surrounding residents must be respected at all times. The property manager will investigate reports of, or suspicion of property damage and/or antisocial behaviour. Such behaviour may, at the absolute discretion of the property manager, result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of any unused tariff.
- Guests shall only park cars and/or trailers, or other vehicles in specified areas allocated for that purpose.
- Guests are responsible for any loss or damage to fittings, fixtures and any items in the premises, including keys and remote controls, WHETHER ACCIDENTAL OR OTHERWISE. Guests will be charged for the repair or replacement of any such loss or damage at the absolute discretion of the property manager. All damage and/or losses are to be reported immediately. Acceptance of keys and giving us credit card details is approval by you for us to charge you for any damage or loss reported, or discovered after checkout.
- Guests and visitors are advised that No smoking is permitted either inside or outside of our properties.
- Lost keys will incur a recutting charge and may incur locksmith’s fees and/or lock replacement fees. Lost garage/alarm remotes will incur a fee of $88 incl. GST plus the cost of replacement, usually in excess of $100.00.
- For lockouts after hours, an $80.00 call out fee will be charged. Please call our after-hours number 0456 420 171. Keys must be collected from Holiday Noosa and significant delays can be expected
- If the property manager believes that these Terms and Conditions have been breached, we may inspect the property at any time during your stay upon demand and without notice. An after-hours callout fee of up to $80.00 will be charged for any situation requiring the attendance of the property manager outside of business hours. Any breaches of these Terms & Conditions or failure to comply with the property manager’s directions will render the guests liable for extra charges and risk immediate eviction and forfeiture of any unused tariff.
- Guests are responsible for the proper loading and use of lift equipment. Overloading of lifts may result in damage to equipment and may require expensive maintenance callouts. Any costs deemed to be associated with a guests improper use of a lift will be recovered from the guest by whatever means available.
- A non-refundable booking fee of $80 applies to all bookings
- To confirm your reservation you must pay the holding deposit at the time of booking. The outstanding deposit amount and the latest date for payment are specified in the booking confirmation letter you will receive. If the full deposit is not received within that time your reservation will lapse and the holding deposit (less an administration fee of $150) will be refunded to you. The full Tariff must be paid a week prior to check-in.
- Reservations do not automatically repeat. If you wish to reserve the same property for the same period the following year YOU MUST make that reservation prior to your departure. Usual reservation arrangements apply.
- If the guest cancels the booking, and three months (90 days) notice is given the deposit will be refunded (less a $300.00 administration fee).
- If the guest cancels a booking with less than 3 months (89 days) notice, the deposit will not be refunded unless the property is re-let for the period of the cancelled booking. In this case the administration fee of $300.00 will be retained.
- If a guest wishes to reduce the period of the booking NO REFUND of unused tariff will be considered.
- If your arrival date is between 18 December and 02 January, the full tariff must be received no later than one month (30 days) prior to the arrival date. Failure to pay the full tariff by this date may result in your booking being cancelled and forfeiture of any deposits already paid unless the property is re-let for the period of the cancelled booking. In this case the administration fee of $300.00 will be retained. There are some properties that full payment is required 3 months prior.
- In the event of border closures and travel restrictions being imposed by State or Territory Governments which result in last minute cancellations, we are will to hold funds in Trust for a period of 12 months to be utilised at the original property address, subject to availability.
- If the new dates are at a higher or lower tariff then the new date tariff will be imposed.
- Normal cancellation rules will apply.
- Credit card details will be utilised as a security bond. The credit card will be saved as a token for any claims that are made for damages occurring during the guests stay.
- A guest registration form is required to be completed either on-line or a hard copy by the guest for all bookings. The registration form requests details of you name, address, driver licence number as well as credit card details. If credit card details cannot be supplied a $200.00 or 10% of booking (whichever is greater) cash security deposit is required. This will be returned to guests within 14 days of vacating after satisfactory property inspection, via direct deposit. An increased security deposit may be incurred at our discretion.
- For hard copies credit card details:
Type of card__________________________________________________________________
Name on card_________________________________________________________________
- Holiday Noosa reserves the right to make claims on the security bond if the terms & conditions are not met, resulting in loss, extra cleaning, damage, expense of inconvenience.
- Holiday Noosa, with reference to the guest may deduct monies from the guest’s credit card or bond to cover any additional costs.
- The premises are available from 2pm on day of arrival and are to be vacated no later than 10am on the day of departure. Failure to depart by 10am without prior arrangement will incur additional charge of $50 per hour past 10 am.
- “Late Arrivals” If you are arriving outside normal business hours, any outstanding tariff will be deducted from the nominated credit card prior to close of business. Contact Holiday Noosa during office hours to advise your expected arrival time and instructions for a code to our key safe so that you can collect the keys after hours. If this has not been pre-arranged, please phone 0456 420 171 sixty minutes prior to your arrival. This may incur an $80.00 call out fee. All balance of monies must be paid prior to key collection.
- Pets are not permitted on the premise unless the property is designated ‘Pet friendly’. In the case of ‘Pet friendly’ accommodation, a $100.00 per stay is charged.
- For the health and safety of all our guests and their pets, all visiting pets must be treated for fleas prior to arrival.
- Upon departure of these properties all dog droppings must be removed from the premise and disposed of properly. If this does not occur a cleaning fee will be charged to the guest.
- If pets, which have been approved, are found to be causing excessive barking and disturbing the peace they will be asked to leave the holiday accommodation and the forfeiture of any unused tariff.
- If Pets reported and/or discovered on the property, and found to be in the control of guests or associated people will render the guests liable for extra charges and risk immediate eviction and forfeiture of any unused tariff
- Any pest control required as a result of a pet inside and/or on the premise will be charged to the guest.
- All keys/remotes must be returned to our office on departure – no more than two sets of keys are available to guests.
- If keys/remotes are left inside the property and not returned to our office a $30.00 fee will apply – no exception
- On your day of departure the premises must be left in a clean and tidy state, all rubbish removed, and all dishes washed, or additional cleaning charges may be incurred.